Friday, March 9, 2012

A Passion for Scrapping...sums it up perfectly!!

ok...BAD BLOGGER!!!
It has been a whirlwind couple of weeks here and I have been MIA here in cyberworld!
I will do better in the future...promise!!

I was blessed enough to be able to participate as a vendor in a wonderful Passion for Scrapping crop at a local Christian school and I met some of the nicest women ever!!

It was sooo much fun and I had a blast meeting and chatting
(and eating!! Man...those ladies can cook!!)
I was very lucky to meet these three lovely ladies who were very gentle with me for my first time teaching!
Big THANK YOU's going out to Nellie, Marina and Yvonne!
These three are a riot and i can't wait to play with them again!!

And another very special Thank you to Anne Marie, Carol and Nelzanne who did a spectacular job of organizing and running the crop...
I am not an expert but even I could tell that they did an incredible job and that it was done with their hearts!
I am so looking forward to working a few more crops but this one has really set the bar high!!
AWESOME job ladies! Thanks for inviting me and I can't wait for next year's event!!
WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment