Saturday, March 10, 2012

Who is coming to play with me??

I want to thank you all for your encouraging and supportive comments...
and so...here goes...

I have prepared some classes for y'all to come over and play with me!!
Join me in making this cute little set of five mini cards with matching envelopes
They are perfect for tucking into that gift bag or little sumthin' sumthin' for someone special!
I absolutely love the simplicity and versatility of this set!!





$10 for the set of 5 or FREE with a $40 SU! order
Wednesday March 14 at 1pm - 3pm and 7pm - 9pm
Tuesday March 20 7pm - 9pm
Thursday March 29 7pm - 9pm

Space is limited so call or email me early to reserve your spot!
Morefunoutsidethelines@hotmail.com
(519) 502-3874


The second card class is a fun one using the same flower die!
I get sooo excited when you can get a variety of looks from the same tool...
It must be the Scot in me!! *wink*
Join me in creating these three fun floral cards...



$10 for the set of 3 or FREE with a $40 SU! order
Wednesday March 21 at 1pm - 3pm and 7pm - 9pm
Tuesday March 27 7pm - 9pm
Wednesday April 4 1pm - 3pm and 7pm - 9pm

Space is limited so call or email me early to reserve your spot!
Morefunoutsidethelines@hotmail.com
(519) 502-3874


I must be in the mood for spring cuz all I'm thinking about is flowers!!
Join me in creating this cute double page layout using one of my favourite sets from the SU! occassions mini...
Mixed Blooms with the matching blossom punch...mmmm....DELISH!!



$10 for a double page layout with a cute matching card
Thursday March 15 1pm - 3pm
Thursday March 22 7pm - 9pm

Space is limited so call or email me early to reserve your spot!
Morefunoutsidethelines@hotmail.com
(519) 502-3874

I'm also working on a couple of cute projects for the kids (big kids are welcome too!)
for next week of the March break...
Space is extremely limited as we've already got some fun lovin girls signed up anxious to get their craft on!!
I'll be back with some pics once I've finished them!!
Can't wait to play with you..It IS more fun to create Outside the Lines!!
Waahhoooooooooo!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks you guys!!
    It's outside the lines for me but I'm having a blast!!
    You should come and play with me!! WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything that you do!! So creative and beautiful!! Can't wait for our next class together!!! We all had so much fun doing our class but also with you! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh....Thank you!!
    That really means alot to me!
    I'm so happy you guys had fun and I can't wait to play with you again!!
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete