Monday, March 19, 2012

Come join the Big Shot Club!!

ok...it may not neccessarily mean what you think!!LOL!!

I am a tool junkie! I admit it!! I LOVE tools!!
And my most favourite tools are the die cutting ones!!
They are just YUMMY!!




Stampin Up! carries not only the Big Shot, but also a great assortment of dies to use in your big shot!

Have you ever wondered what to do with your dies?
And if investing in that die was really going to be worth the money?
Then this is the club for you!

Join me in learning how to get more bang for your buck and more use out of your tools!
We will be meeting once a month to explore the variety of ways to use your dies!
Check out my calendar at
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kimmunro/events
Space is limited so reserve your spot today!!
waahhooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
I can't wait to play with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment