Monday, March 12, 2012

Paw-sitively Adorable Punch Art

Well ladies (and gents) I had a couple of friends ask if I could prepare something fun for them to do with their girls over the March break and I have to say that I had a blast making these little guys up!!



Looking for something fun to do with the kids over March Break?
Why not join me in creating these adorable little spring critters...
the perfect way to ring in Spring!

Create a sweet treat lamb, a cheeky chick card and a lop earred loot bag!
The cost for this class is $12
And YES...chocolate is included!!


Tuesday March 13 1pm - 3pm sold out and 7pm - 9pm
Thursday March 15 1pm - 3pm
Thursday March 22 7pm - 9pm
Tuesday April 3 7pm - 9pm

Space is limited so call or email me early to reserve your spot!
morefunoutsidethelines@hotmail.com
(519) 502-3874

And as a special little bonus...
For those of you signed up to take classes with me this week,
we'll be making this cute little card to celebrate St Paddy's day


Feeling lucky? Come and play!!!
It's always more fun to create outside the lines!
WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a wonderful afternoon!! We all had a blast and I love my cute new friends :) Love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at ya girl!!
    We def need to do this again!!
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete