Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sometimes words just don't cut it...

What an incredibly fantastic day!
My heart feels full and my cheeks hurt from laughing...
It feels good to share something I love with people I care about!
The open house was so much fun!
It was great to reconnect face to face with a such wonderful group of ladies!!
Thank you to all of you who came out today and to those who sent much appreciated words of support...
I am truly humbled by the love I felt today...

My only regret...
I forgot to take pictures!!! D'oh!!!
I know I know...BAD BLOGGER!!
I will do better next time!
And in the meanwhile...
I will round up some pics from the ladies that DID remember to take some pics!!

But before I go...
I will announce a couple of winners from today's event...

from our door prize draw...
(drumroll please)



PAM C
WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Congratulations!!
I will deliver it to you tomorrow!



And the winner of the JOKER DRAW...

It's a wildly appropriate choice...

And I swear...It was not rigged...
( I have witnesses!!)

And sweet lady who is quite a joker...


Drumroll please....


SUE N
WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Congrats girlie!!
Enjoy!!!

Now I'm off to bust into that lovely bottle of wine (Thanks Cheryl!!) put my feet up and watch the main event of tonight's supercross race!!
WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Life is good!! Pass it on!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!! Congrats Pam and Sue. Kim mentioned how good it makes you feel to share, so feel free to share your winnings with all of us. lol
    I can't wait to see some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an amzing open house! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LADY!

    ReplyDelete