Sunday, March 18, 2012

Do you love the Stampin Up! ribbon???

I can completely relate!!
I LOVE it too!
And my favourites vary from week to week!!
But...sometimes I look at them and think " I just don't NEED 10 yards of one ribbon"...
And I've heard it more than a few times from you too!!

Well....Have I got a solution for you!!

I am offering a Ribbon Swap Club this month!!
What is a ribbon swap you ask?
Well...you would agree to buy a roll of SU! ribbon as would a group of other ladies and each of the rolls would be divided up between y'all!
So for the purchase price of ONE roll, you would recieve approx 2 yards each of FIVE different ribbons!
WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Variety is the spice of life!!

Send me a message by March 28th if you are interested in participating this month!
I already have a few ladies signed up so get your spot now!!
You can comment below or send me an email with your ribbon choice
morefunoutsidethelines@hotmail.com
Waahhoooooooooooooooo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yahhheeee....Can't wait!!! Sign me up!!!! Always have such a great time at your crops, you are my mentor!!

    ReplyDelete