Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm SOOOO lucky!!

What an INCREDIBLE week!!
I would first like to thank all of the wonderful ladies that came out to play with me this week!!
I get so excited to share with y'all and I had so much fun with each and every one of you...
I am so blessed to have such kind and supportive customers/friends!!

It was a busy week in the studio and there was so much positive energy, laughter and enthusium in here, it was bouncing off the walls!!
Although I was once again a bad blogger and got so caught up in enjoying every moment with these ladies that I forgot to pull out my camera and snap a few pics...OY!!!
I did manage to get a couple just before they were heading out the door...LOL!!

Cassi, Haley and Lissa did AWESOME on creating their cute little critters!!
Can you believe this is their first time papercrafting? Way to RAWK it girls!!! WAHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


And these two characters had me in stitches all afternoon!!
"ahhhhh grasshopper...teacher luvs you"!!



If you haven't had a chance to come and check out the studio, NOW is the time!!
Keep an eye on the blog...I have some EXCITING things in the works!!!

For now I'm off to cheer loudly and watch tonight's round of supercross with my family while creating some new classes for y'all!!
What could be better??
Oh I know!!!
YOU could be here!!
It's more fun to create outside the lines!!
WAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


3 comments:

  1. You were a Great Teacher missey!! Had a lot of good lsughs.....Thanks Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You RAWK Janet!!!
    Looking forward to playing together some more!!
    WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim!!!! Really enjoyed making these with the little one. Who knew I was so crafty???!!! You are a great teacher and a lot of fun. I can't believe how quickly the time passed. Can't wait to come again!!! Sign me up...I'll be there!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete