Thursday, September 13, 2012

Seriously...is it ME????

So....in the big kerfluffle to get the girls ready for school, Cate was adamant that she NEEDED a new phone...and so the hunt began...OY!!
All summer long she wanted a blackberry...needs a blackberry...gotta have a blackberry...

After 3 minutes at the first cell phone place, the guy had her talked into an android phone...go figure!! LOL!!
Well...after a couple of veeeery looooong days (who knew there were so many phone places at the mall!!) she finally decided on a ridiculously expensive Samsung Galaxy something or other and she absolutely loves it!!! Thank goodness!!

As we were walking around, I kept pulling out my "relic" of a phone, as my sweet uncle calls it, out of my pocket...and I admit...the thought of a new phone was sounding pretty good to me...but there was nothing wrong with it so no sense in spending money when I didn't have to...
My phone is pretty old in cell phone years...
but I am comfortable with it...
actually Cate says I text more than she does and I think she could be right...

and then came a sign...

My touch screen totally crapped out!!
This was my chance to get something pretty and sexy!!!
I picked out an android phone (ok...I'm not gonna lie...I was playing with one and the feature that totally sold me was a flashlight app that I was giddy over...don't ask me why!! LOL!!) I had it all charged and set up by the guys that know what they are doing, my plan upgraded, a cute case all picked out and installed...
I'm good to go home and start playing with my new toy...

and then it died and I now can't even get it to turn on at all...like AT ALL!!! Nothing!!

I think I'm beginning to get a bit of a complex...
technology just isn't that into me!! LOL!!
I have no idea what I've done or if it's me at all...
but I am learning that I wildly addicted to my phone...
it's my connection to my kids, my family and friends, my customers and that handy alarm clock makes sure I don't lose track of time like I tend to do when I'm playing or chatting!! LOL!!

The silver lining....
I'm going home to play with some rubber and ink!!
At least that never lets me down!! LOL!!
But the point of this very loooong story is to let you know that if you are trying to reach me by my cell...I am temporarily (I hope) unavailable until the geek squad can bail me out!! My apologies!!

Talk, text or email with y'all soon!! ....I hope!!
Create a beautiful day!!
WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment