Monday, November 5, 2012

Disbelief...and a SWEET DEAL!!!

Well...it seems that life has once again gotten the better of me lately but here we are in a fresh new month and a fresh new week and I'm stoked to share some super exciting news, classes and a fabulous offer with you!!

But first...

This is a big week for us here in the Munro-Curylo home...
Our eldest daughter Caitlin is turning....gulp....FIFTEEN tomorrow!!
Yikes!! How did THAT happen????
It seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital...
only moments ago that she said her first word, learnt to walk, run, jump, swim, ride...
and all of the other wonderful things that make her her!!
She truly is one of my most favourite people in this world and I love being her Mom!!
15 years have gone by in a blink...sigh...a wonderful, amazing, incredible blink!!!

I am feeling pretty lucky and I thought I'd share with YOU!!

Join me in celebrating this monumentus occassion by taking 15% off all SU! orders placed between November 5 and November 10th!!
Yep!! That includes the annual catalogue as well as the holiday mini!!
WAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Please contact me directly to place your orders as it is an offer from me personally and not thru Stampin up! and is not to be combined with any other offers!
Don't miss out!! It'll be over in a blink!!
Call, email or text me today!!
Morefunoutsidethelines@hotmail.com
519-502-3874

And now for this week's classes...

Judith is in da hooousse!!!
November 7
That's right crafters!!
One of my favourite fellow teachers is joining us in the studio this Wednesday  to teach us some new tricks with ink and paper! We'll be creating our own custom embossing plates as well as two delicious cards and a yummy holiday tag using her awesome techniques as well as the instructions!!
Start your booklet of techniques including samples today!
Don't miss out!! Contact me today to reserve your spot!!
Class fee is $8 and class runs from 7-9pm
Please bring your basic tool kit


Snow themed card class...November 8
Ok...I said it!! That dreaded "S" word!!
But these cards are so cute I couldn't resist!!
Join us in creating these fun and interactive cards using a variety of techniques!!
Class fee is $10  runs from 7-9pm
Please bring you basic tool kit!
Contact me today to reserve your spot!

OY!! I forgot my camera cord so I'll be back later to add the classes and photos for the rest of the month!
Stay tuned!!
Meanwhile, create yourself a beautiful day!!
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the news Kim...just great to hear from you.
    Brenda in Kit

    ReplyDelete