Sunday, August 26, 2012

What a week!!

Challenge met!!
Can I get a WOOT WOOT??!!

I was challenged earlier this month to make posts on my blog for seven days in a row...
and lookie lookie!!  I did it!
WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

They say you need to hear something at least seven times to actually absorb what you are hearing...I wonder if you need to do something seven times in order to make it a habit??
I sure hope so!!
It's been a great week and I've really enjoyed sharing a few tidbits from my world with you!
I love and appreciate your comments! Thank you!!

Please take today to hug your family tight...
maybe take a walk together and hold hands...
or read a book together in a hammock...
or beat your significant other at a game of tennis...
hmmmm....that sounds like fun!!
I think that sounds like a plan!!
Better watch out Steve!! Heeeheeeheeeee!!!
Enjoy your day!!
WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. You did it!!!!
    Now I will have to challenge myself to do the same once I get the house set up. Keep the posts coming, I'm watching for Christmas card classes. :)

    ReplyDelete