Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hellooooooooo again!!

So good to see you!
It's officially a record!!
WAHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!
This one is going to be a short one...
just to even out yesterday's chatty post!! LOL!!

What are you up to this weekend?
Are you doing any playing?
Are you counting the moments until that school bus arrives or that yard bell rings??
I'm not going to say that I am (cuz both of my kids are looking over my shoulder!!)
but...I do love this time of the year!

There is something about the smell of new notebooks and pencils...
fresh haircuts and shoes without scuffs...yet!!
Do you like this time of the year? Share your thoughts!!
Then create something fun for someone in your life who is heading off to school in a few short days.
Share your photos with us! I would love to see your eyecandy!!
You show me yours and I'll show you mine!!
Enjoy your weekend!!
WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this time of year too. Back to school shopping was always fun, notebooks and pretty pens as I use to call them.

    ReplyDelete